The Cannabis Act came into force on October 17, 2018 within Canada.
Provinces and territories are responsible for determining how cannabis is distributed and sold within their jurisdictions.
They set rules around:
– How cannabis can be sold
– Where stores may be located
– How stores must be operated
Provinces and territories also have the flexibility to set added restrictions, including:
– Lowering possession limits
– Increasing the minimum age
– Restricting where cannabis may be used in public
– Setting added requirements on personal cultivation
Each province and territory has its own excise stamp for legal cannabis products.
You are responsible for knowing what will be legal in the province or territory where you live or visit.
For more information, please visit the Government of Canada Website
Grow Your Four today!